Friday, June 29, 2012

A time to reflect.

Today, is my concluding blog post; it is also the day I fly away from Piura a changed person. It’s hard to believe that somewhere between my first repeat ER experience, the Corpus Christi procession, and editing the final touches on my aggregate project, the entire month has passed by. In so many ways, Peru has become my home away from home. We have a routine here; health care professionals we have begun to emulate, an unforgettable faith-filled environment, and hundreds of extraordinary people who we have encountered. Words cannot express how Peru has moved my spirit, but I hope that the following will give you a little insight into the beauty I have had the opportunity to encounter on a daily basis. 
















Thank you to all of you who have supported me through my journey and kept me in your prayers for the last month. You have no idea how much your encouragement and love has contributed to my fulfilling abroad experience. 

Peace. Love. Piura. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment